Bush Mechanic Headphones

My Razor Kraken headphones broke. Devastating.

One of the arms was broken through and I wasn't ready to let them go.

So in the great Australian tradition of a trip to Bunnings can solve everything, I ran down the road grabbed some things and bush mechanic-ed them back to health.

I reinforced the broken arm with some flat steel I super glued over the break to hold it together while I added a larger reinforcement to the outside of the arm.  I attached these with clamps made from aluminium bar.

Now they're back in working order.  Happy days.


Popular posts from this blog

Solving `Empty reply from server` in DotNet Core

Testing functions that use local storage with Jest

Can't resolve DNS Aws